Every single dollar you give helps build the Day of the Girl community. Together, we can plan teach-ins, girl gatherings, and other actions to expand the reach of the Day of the Girl.
What does your contribution mean for girls?
- Internships for high school and college-age girls to develop materials, engage communities, and act as mentors for girls in their communities
- Toolkits for girl groups, schools, and organizations that want to participate in educating and empowering girls to act as their own advocates
- Resources for individuals and organizations to develop their own Day of the Girl programs
- Education and advocacy events in local communities
- Scholarships for girls to attend workshops and conferences to gain valuable knowledge and networking skills
Your financial support helps the Day of the Girl reach girls and their supporters with the message that change begins with them!